Categories Menu

Please note - We've migrated our forums to Wordpress

Users with 0 posts have been deleted, existing users will need to create a new password. Sign up or sign in here.

convert RMVB to Mpg

Home Forums Windows Help convert RMVB to Mpg

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ian bell 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

QuortDrinurry
    Participant

Hi every people,i require a few of suggestions.i possessed this rmvb movie document. my player is able to just run mpg file. as a result when i make use of winavi 9.0 to transfer the rmvb film file to mpg file,it’s quality and audio is especially poor. my TV is a flat screen LCD ration 16:9. may anyone suggest me what is the top program to make use and advise how to transfer the rmvb movie document to high quality? Be careful, I have tried mvb video converter, it is not what I demand. by the way, am utilizing usb jack to plug into the program to operate the document.

mattb
    Participant

Hi Quort,

I don’t think there’s much you can do to improve the quality of a video file. If you still want to convert it, you can try FreeMake Video Converter http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

Let us know how you get on with that.

Ian bell
    Participant

Digital Media Converter is a good free audio video converter software that also converts every type of media file. No adware, and completely virus free. Supports almost any file format and it is a fast converter. Perfect for converting videos downloaded from the internet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger