Categories Menu

Please note - We've migrated our forums to Wordpress

Users with 0 posts have been deleted, existing users will need to create a new password. Sign up or sign in here.

MS Office 2013 Pro

Home Forums General Windows discussion MS Office 2013 Pro

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mattb 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MikeyChris
    Participant

I just bought a product key online from RoyalDiscount.com for $205 (retail is $399.99 in the States). I checked with MS to see if this was legit, and apparently it is. I don’t see how they can sell it that cheaply as a friend of mine used to own a PC Shop and told me their margins on MS products were very slim (like he could MAYBE give me 5% off).

I have read that MANY folks are having install problems with Office 2013 and/or Word 2013, etc. I was wondering what experiences you all have had here? I am currently running Office 2010 Home & Student with stand alone versions of Outlook & Access 2010 (which is not a good idea because Outlook 2010 does not fully integrate with Office Home). I plan on totally removing all traces of Office before the new install. Any comment on making sure all the old Office files and registry entries are purged?

Thanx!

mattb
    Participant

Hi Mikey,

I wish there were more folks about on here to answer you, truth be told our forums haven’t taken off as much as I hoped. I switched to OpenOffice (well, now Libreoffice) a few years ago to save myself money and I’ve found the word processor on there adequate for my needs so I can’t really offer you any advice on this one!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger