Categories Menu

Please note - We've migrated our forums to Wordpress

Users with 0 posts have been deleted, existing users will need to create a new password. Sign up or sign in here.

my introduction

Home Forums Introductions my introduction

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  buzzy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

buzzy
    Participant

Hi everybody i`m not very good at this introduction lark but i will try My name is Brian i was introduced to computing 14 months ago a friend lent me a laptop and it all stemmed from there then i bought myself an compaq desktop by this time i was hooked i could`nt believe the sites and people i would meet i`m not very computer literate even though i have built two desktop computers one of which i`m using now ijust hope i can pick some information from your forum every other site wants to sell you the information dont get me wrong i dont mind paying for something thats going to benafit me.By the way i`m 74 years of age so i`m not as quick as you young uns.i hope this gives you some picture of me and i`m looking foreward to picking your brains and you never know i might have a tip or two yours Buzzy.

mattb
    Participant

Hi Buzzy and welcome! Currently our forum is extremely quiet so I should be able to give you some 1 on 1 coaching with any issues you have. I try to check in here at least once a day normally, so post away and I’ll do my best to help!

buzzy
    Participant

Hi Mattb, The problem i`ve been getting is my screen turns black when i play the game castleville,I`ve took a screen picture of it and i`m going to attempt to add an attachment here we go.Hope it explains my situation yours thankfully Buzzy. 😕

mattb
    Participant

Hi Buzzy,

Your Flash player is probably out of date. Flash player is a add-on component that browsers use for multimedia content. Make sure you are running the very latest version of Google Chrome, or try a different browser.

If you need any further help please start a new thread in the Windows Help forum.

buzzy
    Participant

Hi Mattb by flash player do you mean the graphic card the type i`m using is a HD5450DDR3 PCIe like i say i`m only a learner and bought it on afriends recommendation.AS for google chrome i`m assuming i`m using the latest how would i be able to check that yours thankfully Buzzy. ❓

mattb
    Participant

Hi Buzzy,

No, Flash Player is a software component/add on used by your web browser. It should be built into Google Chrome. Can you open a new thread (start a new topic) in the Windows Help forum and post the details again? This sub-forum is just meant for introductions, thanks.

buzzy
    Participant

😳 Hi its Buzzy here i`ve come back as requested and i`ve been asked to open my problem in the windows help forum,I`ve been trying to find it i wonder if you could point me in the right direction yours hopefully Buzzy.

mattb
    Participant

Yep, your thread is here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1328

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger