Categories Menu

Please note - We've migrated our forums to Wordpress

Users with 0 posts have been deleted, existing users will need to create a new password. Sign up or sign in here.

What kind of music do you like?

Home Forums Off topic What kind of music do you like?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JordanHill 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sked
    Participant

OK, I thought I would start an “off” topic to mix things up a little. I like a wide variety of music, but my favorite band is Queens Of the Stone Age. I also love The White Stripes, but since they are not together anymore, I can’t get as excited about them anymore.

mattb
    Participant

My tastes are extremely varied. I like rock (like Dragonforce and Devin Townsend) Dance (most kinds even hardcore, drum and bass) and even a bit of unusual/crossover stuff. My friends say I’m pretty eclectic!

Sked
    Participant

Well, I actually went to something a little different yesterday – I saw a “Blair Crimmins and the Hookers” show. They are very “New Orleans”. It was a fun show! I can’t honestly say that I will start to listen to this type of music, but I did enjoy it there and had a great time!

JordanHill
    Participant

My tastes are to a great degree shifted. I like rock (like Dragonforce and Devin Townsend) Dance (most sorts even bad-to-the-bone, drum and bass) and even a bit of curious/hybrid stuff. My companions say I’m really varied!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger