Categories Menu

Please note - We've migrated our forums to Wordpress

Users with 0 posts have been deleted, existing users will need to create a new password. Sign up or sign in here.

Windows live photo gallery

Home Forums Tutorials Windows live photo gallery

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sked 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ardenttenacity
    Participant

I am trying to find out how to organize my photos in windows live photo gallery.
    The tutorial was no help. Is there a tutorial that will tell me how to do this?

mattb
    Participant

Hi there Ardenttenacity,

Sorry you didn’t find the tutorials adequate, I’ll look into making another one on how to organise your photo collection. The quickest way to sort lots of photographs is to use libraries and tags. You can do this in Windows Explorer too, see this tutorial for an example:- https://www.top-windows-tutorials.com/windows-7-tutorial7.html

Sked
    Participant

@ardenttenacity wrote:

I am trying to find out how to organize my photos in windows live photo gallery.
    The tutorial was no help. Is there a tutorial that will tell me how to do this?

What, specifically are you trying to learn? Is there something that you are trying to do with your pictures? Are you trying to create categories?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger