Categories Menu

Please note - We've migrated our forums to Wordpress

Users with 0 posts have been deleted, existing users will need to create a new password. Sign up or sign in here.

Windows Seven Superguide

Home Forums Superguides Windows Seven Superguide

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sked 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

keith63
    Participant

The windows Seven Superguide is great. Very concise , easy to follow. The videos take you step by step, so even some like me can follow them,very well done. Love the way you can go to which lesson you are interested in and get straight to learning. Since I’m going from XP to Windows Seven ,this has been a very valuable tool for me..thanks!

mattb
    Participant

Thanks for the review, Keith63, if any other readers want to post their reviews here, positive or negative, I’d be delighted to read them!

Sked
    Participant

I am still using Windows XP Professional. I’m pretty happy with it. Should I switch to Windows 7? Is there a lot I am missing?

mattb
    Participant

I’m personally very happy with Windows 7, since getting the new OS I’ve hardly ever booted my Windows XP installation. Support for XP will not end until April 2014 though, so you are OK on XP until then. Check out our free Windows 7 tutorials to get a peek at what Windows 7 can offer.

Sked
    Participant

Thanks for that info. I will probably just stick with the XP for the moment. Most likely I will have a new computer before 2014 and I may just have Windows 7 on it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger