Master Microsoft’s popular OS with our Windows 7 Gigaguide
$10 (download version) – Buy now!
$10+S&H (DVD version) – Buy now!
|Buy the e-book for your kindle here!||Prefer physical textbooks? Get yours here!|
For technical support and updates to this product, click here.
Looking for Windows 7 Superguide 1 or 2? You found them! As of September 2015 we’re discontinuing the two Superguides as stand alone products. That means ALL our customers get our Windows 10 Gigaguide, which contains all the content from both Superguide 1 and 2. We’re also reducing the price to just $10. That’s an amazing 121 lessons and 111 video tutorials for just 10 bucks! You can read more about our Superguide range by clicking here. The Windows 7 Gigaguide is available as both a DVD-ROM disc and a digital download too!
Are you ready for Windows 7? Microsoft’s popular operating system took the computing world by storm with its great new features and improved system performance. Now, thanks to our Superguide, learning Windows 7 just got a whole lot easier.
Whether you are new to computers or just new to Windows 7, this Superguide will help you to get the most out of the new operating system. The guide contains an amazing 46 lessons and 43 video tutorials (each provided in three different resolutions to suit a wide range of monitors) as well as a printable 270 page e-book containing lessons and worksheets. You can download a free sample chapter from the e-book by clicking here. Read what sets our e-book content apart from our competitors by clicking here.
That’s not all, now everyone who buys our Windows 7 Superguide is automatically upgraded to the Windows 7 Gigaguide, which includes all the content from Windows 7 Superguide 2. Windows 7 Superguide 2 will take your Windows 7 knowledge to a whole new level. Building on the skills we taught in the first guide, the second guide introduces concepts and techniques to truly unlock the potential of your Windows 7 PCs. Learn everything you need to know about deploying, upgrading and maintaining Windows 7 installations in your home. Unlock the secrets of testing and troubleshooting your PCs and laptops and soak testing and diagnosing faulty PCs. Run legacy software with Windows XP Mode, delve into advanced networking tools and much more.
Windows 7 Superguide 2 goes in depth with the useful power-user features of Windows 7. Where a feature or function is better served by a freeware alternative, we recommend and teach you about the most suitable substitute.
The second guide contains no less than 75 lessons and 68 video tutorials (each provided in three different resolutions to suit a wide range of monitors). The Superguide also contains a 477 page e-book containing full lesson notes. Worksheets are also provided where appropriate. The guide is fully searchable and works without needing an internet connection.
Ready to order? Click here to check the system requirements or read on to find out more…
The DVD-ROM/Download contains the following lessons:-
- Lesson 1 – Diving In
- Lesson 2 – Exploring The Start Menu
- Lesson 3 – Windows In Windows 7
- Lesson 4 – Personal Folders
- Lesson 5 – Working With Folders
- Lesson 6 – Working With Multiple Files And Folders
- Lesson 7 – Libraries
- Lesson 8 – Folder Properties
- Lesson 9 – Folder Options
- Lesson 10 – The Recycle Bin
- Lesson 11 – Advanced Start Menu Options
- Lesson 12 – Computer
- Lesson 13 – More About The Taskbar
- Lesson 14 – The Notification Area
- Lesson 15 – Search Is Everywhere
- Lesson 16 – Planning A Backup Strategy
- Lesson 17 – Configuring Automatic Backup
- Lesson 18 – Restoring Files From A Backup
- Lesson 19 – Restoring Your Computer From A System Image
- Lesson 20 – Creating A System Repair Disc
- Lesson 21 – Creating And Modifying User Accounts
- Lesson 22 – The Low Down On User Account Controls
- Lesson 23 – Updating Your PC
- Lesson 24 – The Windows Firewall
- Lesson 25 – Choosing Antivirus Software
- Lesson 26 – Customizing The Mouse
- Lesson 27 – Installing New Software
- Lesson 28 – Legacy Software And Compatibility
- Lesson 29 – Changing The Desktop Background
- Lesson 30 – Changing Screen Savers
- Lesson 31 – Windows 7 Themes
- Lesson 32 – Devices And Printers
- Lesson 33 – Choosing An ISP And Networking Hardware
- Lesson 34 – Internet Explorer 8
- Lesson 35 – More On IE8
- Lesson 36 – Homegroups
- Lesson 37 – Introducing Windows Media Player 12
- Lesson 38 – Ripping CD’s
- Lesson 39 – Wrapping Up Media Player
- Lesson 40 – Windows Media Center
- Lesson 41 – Uninstalling Software
- Lesson 42 – The Disk Cleanup Utility
- Lesson 43 – Disk Defragmentation
- Lesson 44 – System Restore Utility
- Lesson 45 – The Task Manager
- Popular Windows Software
Windows 7 Superguide 2 contains the following chapters (each with several lessons):-
- Chapter 1 – Preparing a Computer
- Chapter 2 – Installing and Reinstalling
- Chapter 3 – Soak Testing and Benchmarking
- Chapter 4 – Managing PC’s for the Family
- Chapter 5 – Encrypting File System
- Chapter 6 – Full Disk Encryption
- Chapter 7 – Windows XP Mode
- Chapter 8 – Advanced Tweaking and Customization
- Chapter 9 – Advanced Boot Options
- Chapter 10 – Backup and Maintenance Revisited
- Chapter 11 – A Brief Introduction to Internet Explorer 9
- Chapter 12 – The Other Free Applications
- Chapter 13 – Advanced Networking for Beginners
All the videos included in our Windows 7 basics section are included in the Superguide in super high resolutions and with improved audio quality. For those of you who need help with your basic computer skills, we have also included the best beginner tutorials from Top-Windows-Tutorials.com.
Get the most out of your new computer or operating system upgrade investment with the Windows 7 Superguide. Don’t spend money on traditional books when you can have an e-book and video course, the next best thing to your own private computer tutor! With a staggering 121 lessons and 111 video tutorials, there really is no better Windows 7 course available anywhere on the internet. At the amazing price of $10 plus shipping, the Windows 7 Gigaguide is an essential purchase for all Windows 7 users.
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later and 256mb RAM OR Microsoft Windows Vista / Windows 7 and 512mb RAM
- DVD ROM drive or DVD writer drive (for the DVD version)
- At least 4 Gigabytes of hard drive space (for the digital download version)
- Video content requires sound card and speakers
Order now on DVD
To order the Windows 7 Gigaguide on DVD, for $10 plus shipping, click here. That’s MUCH cheaper than most sites sell basic e-books for! We are confident you won’t find an easier, quicker way to learn Windows 7 on the internet at any price. We ship to most destinations worldwide!
Or get an instant digital download
Use the button below to buy the Windows 7 Gigaguide digital download through Clickbank. Your payment details will be secured using Clickbank’s SSL encrypted server. Remember that with this service you will receive a download link only, you will not receive a physical product. The digital download version is 3.8 gigabytes in size and may take over an hour to download depending on the speed of your connection (do not use this service on dial-up connections). The digital download version is priced at $10 and of course you pay no shipping and handling charges. Note that your credit card will show a transaction from Clickbank, not Top-Windows-Tutorials. Approximate download times are given below:-
512 Kbps (mid-band connections) – 16 hours 20 mins
1mbps (entry-level broadband) – 8 hours 10 mins
1.544 Mbps (DS1, T1) – 5 hour 30 mins
2.048 Mbps (E1, ISDN-32, Common ADSL) – 4 hours 10 mins
10 Mbps (10Base-T, Cable internet) – 1 hour
Remember, you can order the digital download version of the Windows 7 Gigaguide no matter where you are in the world as long as you have a valid means of payment.
Corporate, education and charity customers
We offer very competitive discounts for bulk purchases from corporations, schools and colleges, businesses, charities or government entities. For details, please contact us here. Below are the logos of some of our previous corporate customers.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Windows and Windows 7 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Microsoft.
Customers can now submit their own reviews for the Windows 7 Superguide/Gigaguide. We welcome any feedback, good or bad! If you have purchased the Windows 7 Superguide or Gigaguide and would like to leave a review for other customers to read, please click the “Create your own review” button below. We will publish all genuine reviews and moderate for offensive language/content only.
Submit your review
I am now several chapters into the Windows 7 Gigaguide and am simply delighted. Before embarking on this journey I had considered myself an intermediate Win 7 user. After participating in the Gigaguide so far I now realize just how much I was missing with Win 7. I guess that I am actually a mid-level beginner in the remedial group.
The course has taught me so much in such a short time. I was very pleased to learn about Truecrypt which gives me a greater sense of securing my sensitive files.
As important, I must commend you on your credibility. I had contacted your organization about problems with a download issue and received a very prompt reply which gave me greater confidence with our relationship. It’s nice to know that you were able to bridge the “pond” gap.
The windows Seven Superguide is great. Very concise , easy to follow. The videos take you step by step, so even some like me can follow them,very well done. Love the way you can go to which lesson you are interested in and get straight to learning. Since I’m going from XP to Windows Seven ,this has been a very valuable tool for me..thanks! (This review was originally published on our forum).